Ayandeh – My future
Development of a sustainable perspective on life - support offer
With Ayandeh, we offer a low-threshold service that is specifically aimed at (single) parents with a migration background who are attending a language course or are to be placed in a language course and are receiving Alg. 2 benefits. We support and accompany people in taking charge of their lives in a successful and self-determined way according to their own competences and interests in the context of work and personal life.
A total of 10 people can take part in the measure. In order to enable people with younger children in particular to participate, we offer child supervision in a separate room on all dates.
– Successful completion of a German course
– Development of a self-determined life and career perspective in Germany
– Orientation towards individual needs; compatibility of family and career
– Strengthening responsibility and self-empowerment for one’s own life
– Coaching for sustainable and successful participation in language courses with close cooperation with language course providers
– Arrangement of and support in language courses appropriate to learning level
– Analysis of competences, resources and goals with regard to access to the labour market
– Development of future perspectives through biography work (e.g. through the “I can do it!” programme)
– Visualisation of resources and interests, recourse to and reflection on them in the course of the project
– Consideration of possible traumas
– Assessment of the family environment
– Individual coaching and conflict management
– Family-centred approach
– Child supervision during coaching sessions
We take the restrictions due to the Corona pandemic very seriously. We wear protective masks throughout and observe the usual hygiene regulations. Digital measures can also be implemented if needed and depending on the level of knowledge.
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Yassmin Dawallu-Pöhler: 0176 42297070, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie Burkhart: email@example.com