Internships for school pupils, students, volunteers and interested people
Are you looking for an internship in an intercultural environment?
The fka – Freundeskreis Asyl Karlsruhe e.V. offers you an internship with a wide range of experiences in the exchange with people from all over the world. You will gain insights into the work with refugees and will be involved in corresponding tasks.
Since 1987, we have been committed to human rights and human dignity in contact with refugees in the Karlsruhe and Mannheim area. 40 fka full-time staff advise migrants, regardless of their residence status and status in the asylum process. fka is the largest institution of “parity” in the refugee sector in Baden-Württemberg and offers many activities with cooperation partners and over 100 volunteers. The focus of our work is on social and procedural counselling in the initial reception centres.
For our branch in Germersheim we are also looking for interns who would like to become active in the field of migration counselling (MBE), specialist migration counselling, low-threshold women’s courses or at atman, the Institute for Mental Health and Migration.
Internships for school pupils, volunteers and interested people:
- Students, volunteers and other interested people who would like to get to know the work of fka – Freundeskreis Asyl Karlsruhe e.V. are cordially invited to complete an internship with us.
- The main field of activity consists of accompanying refugees during counselling.
- times: Internships are possible for a period of one to twelve weeks; Mondays-Fridays 10:00-16:00 or by arrangement
- If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae with a short cover letter to Arcangela Ranieri-Krasniqi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships for students:
Your fields of activity
- Accompaniment during the counselling of fugitives
- Collaboration in the documentation of trainings on intercultural competence for refugees and volunteers
- Collaboration in the conception and maintenance of websites and social media
- Collaboration in the organization of workshops and other events
- 8 to 12 weeks full-time internship,
- Working hours are between 8:30 and 18:30 with 40 hours per week.
- Enrolled student
- Distinct communication and teamwork skills, sense of responsibility, commitment and flexibility
- Cultural contact experience and intercultural empathy
- Knowledge of German (native speaker level) and good foreign language skills
- Practiced handling of all common IT tools
Our offer for you
- Insight into different working areas of a human rights organisation
- exciting and varied activities together with people
- an open and friendly working atmosphere
We are looking forward to your application!
- Letter of motivation with details of the desired period
- Curriculum vitae
- in the case of compulsory internships, enclose appropriate proof/conditions
Please send your application to: email@example.com