Residents’ Advisory Council
Residents' Advisory Council LEA Durlacher Allee 100
What is the Residents’ Advisory Council?
The advisory board is a body of elected representatives of the residents of Durlacher Allee 100. The aim of the advisory board is to represent the residents of the LEA vis-à-vis the administration, the security services and other actors on the premises and thus to contribute to a better quality of life in the facility. For example, the bathroom facilities have been improved and women can lock their rooms.
What is the advisory board allowed to do?
- collect, process & forward complaints
- refer the compatriots with their problems & concerns to the right places
- mediate & arbitrate in case of conflicts
- inform compatriots about procedures & innovations in the facility
- organize recreational activities on the premises in coordination with other actors.
What is the advisory board not allowed to do?
- No influence on the asylum procedure
- No influence on transfers
- No power of command over other actors on the premises
- No decision-making power regarding the occupancy of the accommodation
- Not to change any rules on the premises
- No issuing of sanctions
- No obstructing or undermining the internal processes of other actors
What we offer:
- Introduction to the structure and procedures of the shelter or LEA.
- Confirmation of the activity in the advisory board in German and the local language
- Opportunity for direct exchange with other actors on the premises
- the right to have a say in the life of the accomodation
- A meeting room for the advisory board
Members of the advisory board will not be disadvantaged or preferred (e.g. transfers)!!!
For more info, please contact: